Monday, March 16, 2009

Stones hold energy

I know, not really a confession. But did you know that all stones have certain energetic properties? What I mean is that wearing certain stones can affect how you feel on all kinds of levels. Some help you to feel more confident, some protect you from harmful energy, some help you to think clearer. It helps to be sensitive to energy, but anyone can harness these benefits. Granted it's not like they change you into the person you've always wanted to be, but if your willing to put in the work toward that they can be a great assisting tool in that endeavor.

The best book that I have found on the subject of the energy in stones is "Love is in the Earth" by Melody (no last name). You can get it at almost any new age book shop. If this subject interests you at all, you have to own this book. Some of the entries are a little overwhelming, but if you weed through you can learn some really valuable and interesting things. What I like to do is think about which stones I am drawn to and look them up. I wonder if these stones are resonating with the things that I find important in life or am I attracted to them because they could help me with whatever I am struggling with inside.

I actually started working with all natural stones before I got interested in energy and how to shift my own energy for growth. So if you find yourself naturally pulled toward working with natural stones, you may have an as of yet undiscovered interest in energy work too. I hope so, because both can be very rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment