Monday, April 27, 2009

Confession #10: I like Silpada

I never thought I'd say this but I am considering representing someone else's jewelry.  I was recently introduced to Silpada by a friend who is a rep.  She was just giving me ideas on how to increase my business with home parties, but the moment I saw the jewelry I was in love.  Much of it is the same concept that I use, all natural stones and pearls with silver accents.  They use some other beads too, but they really make it work.  I really didn't expect to like it as much as I do.  A lot of the pieces are ones that I either wish I had made, could make or don't have the skills or resources to make.  

My friend's site is mysilpada.com/sara.lilly.  Check it out, although it looks like I will have my own site soon!  I really didn't anticipate doing something like this, but I do feel that I have a unique background for going into this company.  I still intend to keep making my "Creations by Molly", we all know that I couldn't stop if I wanted to!  Please check out the Silpada site, let me know what you think.  And if you'd like to find out how to get some of that lovely Bling for free, drop me an e-mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment